Windows Phone 8.1, Printing Users Manual

finder

Windows Phone 8.1, Printing Users Manual

Postby finder » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:57 pm

Greetings,
Unfortunately, Microsoft is not going to upgrade my Nokia Lumina 521 (and other Nokias) to Windows 10. So, I'm stuck with no other options. I need to figure out how to use this app, which looks fantastic!
Which leads to my 2nd comment. How can I print out the Users Manual? Trying to work with the app while switching back to the Manual is too difficult.
I'm a 77 year old Veteran, trying to keep track of all (way too many) the details of my medical care, drugs and treatments, in a package that I can easily carry around with me. Can you help?
Thanks so much,
Finder

support

Re: Windows Phone 8.1, Printing Users Manual

Postby support » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:12 pm

Hello,

There is no provision for printing the manual. You can install the free version of application on a PC computer with Windows 10 or 8.1 and have the manual opened on your PC while working with the application on your phone.

It is not really advisable to use the application on Lumia 521 - it has slow CPU and low RAM. Right now Lumia 640 for at&t is on sale at Best Buy for $29.99. It is much better phone and runs the application quite well under windows 10.

Return to “FDB: Field Database”